Although the Jacob Burns Law Library is closed, we’re here to help with our virtual services. The library staff continue to work to help you with your legal research requests. Here are five things to know:
- Our virtual desk is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, and Saturday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm.
- Use our Ask Us service to send us a chat or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use our online research guides to help with your questions.
- Check out our FAQs for help with finding what you need.
- Our GW Law Library Covid-19 Operation guide has more information about our operations.