- All graduating students may request continued unlimited access through August 1 by signing-on at www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool and clicking the “Summer Access” banner when it rotates into view at the top of the page.
- Graduates who do not register for summer access will be limited to a menu of career sources on June 1.
- All graduating student IDs will be deactivated on August 1.
- Graduates working for a non-profit organization may request complimentary access to cases, statutes, law review articles, Shepard’s, and treatises through September 2012 at www.lexisnexis.com/aspire.
- All graduates may receive continued complimentary access to career sources by requesting the shared LexisNexis career ID from the Career Development Office.
- Students graduating this academic year are not eligible for Summer Password extensions, but will receive 5 hours per month during June and July for bar exam studies.
- Graduating students have access to TWEN and the resources on the Career tab for a year after graduating.
- WestlawRewards points expire 30 days after graduation.