New to law school? We have a number of materials to help you succeed:
- Law School Success in a Nutshell: A Guide to Studying law and Taking Law School Exams
- Acing Your First Year of Law School: The Ten Steps to Success You Won’t Learn in Class
- Law School Revealed: Secrets, Opportunities and Success!
- Learning Outside the Box: A Handbook for Law Students Who Learn Differently
Want to learn more about reading the law, legal research and writing? Look for these titles in the library:
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
- Fundamentals of Legal Research
- Academic Legal Writing: Law Review Articles, Student Notes, Seminar Papers and Getting on Law Review
Want more information about navigating the law school experience? Try these websites:
And be sure to ask us—we’re here to help you succeed!