Wherever the summer months take you–in the D.C. area or across the globe–we’re here to help all summer long! Reach us by phone, text, email or chat:
- Phone: 202.994.6647
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 202.999.3685
Be sure to use our Research4Summer guide to find answers to questions like:
- How do I maintain summer access to Bloomberg Law, Lexis Advance & Westlaw?
- This summer, I will be working on an academic project outside of the D.C. area — can I use another academic law library?
- I am a new journal student wanting to get a jump start on a note topic — how do I begin?
- I am working/interning this summer and may need research assistance — are GW Law librarians available?
- I am graduating (“Congratulations!!”) – what library services are available to GW Law Alumni?